Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln, located just 15 minutes from NYC, is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell Medical College. Dedicated to providing high quality patient care to a diverse community, Lincoln Medical Center is a NYS designated Level I Trauma and Stroke Center and has Centers of Excellence in all medical specialties including its award- winning Cancer and Breast Centers.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Diagnostic Radiologist to join our outstanding Lincoln Medical Center team within our Radiology department with strong skills in Abdominal Imaging & Diagnostic Radiology.
The Department has sub-specialty coverage in all areas with all Diagnostic Radiologists providing Emergency Department coverage and weekend coverage is equally divided among the staff. Overnight Imaging interpretation is provided by a teleradiology service and Interventional Radiology and Breast Imaging are covered only by area sub-specialists. All candidates must have completed a Body Imaging, Thoracic Imaging or Emergency Radiology Fellowship and be Board Eligible/Board Certified. Please inquire for more information.
- Board certified or board eligible in diagnostic radiology
- Completion of a fellowship in abdominal imaging, thoracic imaging, or Emergency Radiology
- Possess a New York State Medical License
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Diagnostic Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly