About Advantia Health:
Advantia is transforming healthcare for all women – we’re setting a higher standard of care and convenience while reducing unnecessary costs. Compassion and value inspire everything we do. We take time to listen, answer questions completely, and offer helpful technology between visits so that our patients are empowered and at ease. Alongside coordinated care, Advantia is pioneering care models that align incentives with the best interests of women and their families.
Advantia is expanding quickly through organic growth and acquisitions, providing direct care through more than 200 providers across 60 locations serving over 430,000 patients at our OB-GYN and coordinated specialist offices. Advantia also enables health plans, state health organizations, hospital systems, and employers to deliver high-value care through technology products including Pacify’s perinatal app.
Learn more at www.AdvantiaHealth.com.
Liv by Advantia Health is flipping the script to provide the next generation healthcare experience. We are a practice that promotes complete women’s health and wellness, offering a full suite of services including gynecology, pregnancy care, mental wellness and primary care. We are turning the unexpected to the expected, because the woman who does it all deserves more than just the status quo. Liv’s flagship clinic will be opening in late 2020 in Washington, DC.
We are seeking innovative and forward-thinking physicians who are interested in shaping the future of women’s healthcare. The role is perfect for an obstetrician/gynecologist who thrives off of providing excellent patient care while having an opportunity to be innovative and leverage technology for optimal efficiency and experience. The position requires a provider with practice development or start-up experience comfortable working in a fast growing, dynamic company. The ideal candidate is a skilled OB/GYN who is comfortable providing the full range of obstetric and gynecological services including routine well woman care, labor and delivery, and hospital-based/outpatient surgeries to a socioeconomically, culturally and medically diverse patient population. The ideal candidate also feels comfortable working in a technology enabled environment and a hospitality-focused culture. This role also has the opportunity to grow into a management role for the practice and additional practices as we scale Liv by Advantia Health.
Essential Job Duties:
- Demonstrate alignment with the organizational mission, vision, and values
- Monitor and treat patients during pregnancy and childbirth, including prenatal and postnatal care; willing to collaborate with a midwife as necessary
- Demonstrate a solid record of providing high-quality, routine women’s health care, including skills in the diagnosis and treatment of gynecological and obstetrical conditions
- Conduct follow-ups with patients to monitor and track their condition(s), including use of telemedicine
- Show working knowledge of pharmaceuticals, side effects and potential problems with medicine combinations
- Demonstrate the ability to recognize signs of physical and emotional abuse in a patient
- Demonstrate the willingness and ability to render culturally competent care to a socioeconomically, ethnically, and linguistically diverse patient population
- Direct, advise, and supervise medical staff including nurses, nurse practitioners, medical assistants, etc. on proper procedures and protocol
- Participate in on-call coverage at the hospital for obstetrical and gynecological urgent and emergency services
- Be comfortable ensuring an adequate patient flow in a busy, outpatient clinic with a mix of scheduled and same-day appointments
- Continue personal education on current medical practices and innovations by reading medical journals, attending conferences, etc.
- Work with team to understand additional patient demands and support effective ways to respond to these demands and opportunities
- Be a graduate of an accredited school of medicine and possess Board Certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Valid license to practice in the District of Columbia
- 2+ years practicing medicine in hospital or private practice
Apply for OBGYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly