Bristol Health Medical Group is an expanding network of community-based practices staffed by over one hundred of the region’s most skilled primary care physicians, specialty care physicians and advanced practice providers dedicated to Bristol Hospital’s goal of being one of the best community hospitals in Connecticut.
We have an exceptional full-time opportunity for a compassionate and mission-focused BC/BE urologist with excellent clinical skills to join an already well-established practice located in a brand new ambulatory care center.
- Instant volume and a large referral network
- Accomplished and collegial colleagues
- Light weekday call, 1:4 weekends
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff
- Highly skilled OR support team and Surgical PA support
- 50,000 sq.ft. state-of-the-art hospital surgical suite
- Access to daVinci XI robot
Bristol Health Medical Group Offers:
- Attractive salary with productivity and quality bonuses
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance provided
- J1 and H1b sponsorship
Our community is:
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
Apply for Urologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly