Bristol Health Medical Group is an expanding network of community-based practices staffed by over one hundred of the region s most skilled primary care physicians, specialty care physicians and advanced practice providers dedicated to Bristol Hospital s goal of being one of the best community hospitals in Connecticut.
We have an exceptional full-time opportunity for a compassionate and mission-focused BC/BE urologist with excellent clinical skills to join an already well-established practice located in a brand new ambulatory care center.
- Instant volume and a large referral network
- Accomplished and collegial colleagues
- Light weekday call, 1:4 weekends
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff
- Highly skilled OR support team and Surgical PA support
- 50,000 sq.ft. state-of-the-art hospital surgical suite
- Access to daVinci XI robot
Bristol Health Medical Group Offers:
- Attractive salary with productivity and quality bonuses
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance provided
- J1 and H1b sponsorship
Our community is:
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
Apply for Urologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly