BC/BE Obstetrician and Gynecologist
AMITA Health is seeking a talented BC/BE Obstetrician and Gynecologist with a commitment to clinical excellence to join a collegial practice with 3 other OBGYN s and 1 midwife in Bolingbrook. This practice will expand its locations to include Hinsdale and Woodridge.
These locations have established primary care practices as well as advanced onsite imaging services. This is a full-time position supporting AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center Bolingbrook. Great opportunity to join an established practice.
- Full time
- Great Comp package of an initial base salary PLUS production component with robust benefits including: CME funds, health, life, vision, dental, disability, and 403b Retirement plan
- Be busy very quickly
- Good mix of OB and GYN
- Great opportunity for a new grad and mentorship
- Live in the beautiful suburbs of Chicago near Naperville, New Lenox, Plainfield, Lemont
- Bolingbrook has many restaurants, places to golf, and lots of community events
- Great public schools for your children
AMITA Health is an award-winning health system committed to delivering compassionate care to residents of Chicago and its northwestern, western and southwestern suburbs. We are the largest health system in Illinois, with 15 acute-care hospitals, four specialty hospitals and more than 230 clinics and outpatient facilities, including immediate care. The AMITA Health Medical Group consists of more than 900 multispecialty employed physicians and associated practitioners, ranking it among the largest medical groups in the state.
We work every day to achieve our mission, which is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus, by providing efficient, high-quality, faith-based care.
Apply for BC/BE Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly