Neurosurgical Resident Volunteer: Online Course Reviewers
The AANS is expanding its library of online courses, and requires reviewers for online CME modules consisting of pre-recorded lectures and CME post-tests.
Each online course is between 2 and 4 hours in length. Examples of topics include patient positioning, laser thermocoagulation, spinal cord stimulation, brain mapping technique, etc. Volunteers may be assigned multiple courses to review and vet for clinical accuracy based on their expertise and interest.
- Enrolled in North American Neurosurgical Residency/Fellowship Program
Neurosurgeon volunteers will review one or more online courses, each covering a specific topic in neurosurgery.
For each educational activity, the volunteer is asked to watch the course recordings and:
- Confirm the educational content is valid and useful for the target audience end user, and note recording or other issues.
- Write or review 5-10 multiple-choice questions that summarize the educational points within the course (sample questions will be provided).
- Assign relevant topic categories based on course content.
- Suggest alternate, descriptive course name to clarify course substance.
Volunteer who completes the assignment will receive:
- Complimentary access to the online course recordings.
- Recognition in published course as a content contributor/reviewer.
- Ability to add online education contributor/reviewer to CV.
Time Commitment4-8 Hours per Course
Apply for Neurosurgical Resident Volunteer: Online Course Reviewers
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly