Specifics of The Role
- Position has a 2022 start date
- Key position that will work closely with our pediatric surgeon as we enhance our pediatric sub-specialties
- 36 patient contact hours per week
- 26 weeks of call per year for inpatient and outpatient the NPs usually take first call
- Around 2,000 encounters per year 74% outpatient, 3% inpatient and 23% procedures
- Our group consists of 1 physician and 2 advanced practice providers that are specially trained to care for children with digestive, liver and nutritional problems
- Board-certified and fellowship-trained physician works with our clinical team to perform diagnostic tests, procedures and provide treatment for several conditions affecting the digestive tract and intestines
- Click here for a list of conditions that we treat and procedures and services that we provide
Parkview Women s and Children s Hospital
- Located at the Parkview Regional Medical Center campus, with 94 beds dedicated to Women s and Children s care
- Pediatric specialists collaborate with Cincinnati Children s Hospital, the #3 ranked pediatric hospital in the US, to bring access to the nation s top pediatric experts, to northeast Indiana
- Children are the heart of what we do, and we offer a warm, comforting environment with pediatric rooms that make the stay for young patients and their families as comforting as possible
- Expert care for children of all ages, but more pediatric specialties including Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Developmental Care, Pediatric Surgery, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatric Neurology, Pediatric Pulmonology, Inpatient Pediatrics, Neonatology and Pediatric Complex Care than any other area hospital
- Compassionate team of experienced physicians, expert nurses and highly trained clinical staff ensures that every child receives quality care and attention
- Values the importance of family-centered care during and after their stay
- Ronald McDonald House offers families with an ill or injured child, a home-away-from-home
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Fort Wayne, the region s hub and Indiana s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation s lowest cost of living.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.
Apply for Pediatric Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly