Radiology - Breast Imaging
Dr. Guthrie came to our community over 100 years ago with a belief that people in small towns deserved the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and still physician-led, Guthrie Clinic has since grown to be an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients in 12 counties across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
The best physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. We re glad you are interested in joining our team.
Guthrie is seeking a BC/BE Breast Imaging Radiologist to join its Medical Imaging team.
Highlights of the Position
- 100% focus on breast imaging
- NO call, NO weekends
- Competitive salary, 40 vacation days scheduled very flexibly to fit your needs
- Strong Breast section with NAPBC accredited breast program
- Collaborative relationship with our breast surgeons and referring providers
- Robust EHR (EPIC), McKesson PACS
- State-of-the-art Hologic Selenia 3D Dimensions and Affirm Breast Biopsy Guidance Unit
Guthrie Cortland Medical Center is situated in the Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York. Nestled between Ithaca, a bustling, culturally rich college town that is home to Ivy League Cornell University, and Syracuse, a mid-sized metropolitan area, Cortland offers adventure and opportunity in any direction. Work in the heart of the Finger Lakes region, surrounded by wineries, vineyards, orchards, lake views, waterfall hiking and nearby skiing to name a few!
Work Life Balance
- Generous Paid Time Off annually, in addition to holidays and sick time
- No call, No weekends
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for primary licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate, and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration, certifications, membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities Guthrie s residency and fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Paid relocation expenses
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
To learn more about Guthrie and this opportunity please contact Krisi VanTassel at 570-887-5203 or Krisi.VanTassel@guthrie.org
Apply for Radiology - Breast Imaging
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly