Hiring Lead Rheumatologist in New Jersey
Atlantic Health System is seeking a Fellowship trained Rheumatologist to join a successful, well-established practice in West Orange & Clark New Jersey. Physician will be responsible for leading and growing the practice with affiliations at Overlook Medical Center.
• Monday through Friday schedule.
• Full spectrum of rheumatic disease and conditions.
• Call is shared equally.
• Robust Benefits and Highly Competitive Compensation Package.
• Patient centric and focused/driven on results-based medicine.
Atlantic Health System, headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey is a leading non – profit healthcare delivery system in New Jersey.
The New Jersey network includes: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Children’s Hospital in Morristown and Atlantic Rehabilitation and Atlantic Home Care and Hospice.
We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list.
• Comprehensive health benefits package and competitive salary
• CME & Tuition Reimbursement
• Work/Life Balance - Flexible Schedule
• Live and work within a short drive of New York City, Poconos, Philadelphia, and the Jersey shore
Apply for Hiring Lead Rheumatologist in New Jersey
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly