Wayne, NJ (northern, 40 mins to Manhattan): Ob/Gyn for SSG with 5 Ob/Gyns, 2 NPs, 1 PA. Level 2 ...
HEADLINE: Wayne, New Jersey: Ob/Gyn is needed to join a successful and very well established single-specialty group. They have five Ob/Gyn physicians, two Nurse Practitioners and one Physician Assistant. Weekday and Weekend Call will be 1:6. Good mixture of Ob and Gyn cases. Admit to two hospitals. One has a NICU Level 2 nursery and the other has a NICU Level 3 nursery. Perinatologist and neonatologist on staff. DaVInci Robotic equipment available. $ Excellent growth potential!
LOCATION: WAYNE, NEW JERSEY:
- Their two offices and two hospitals are all located in Wayne, New Jersey.
- They are both situated about 40 minutes to Manhattan.
- Please see below regarding additional information about New York City.
- Located in Wayne, New Jersey, an Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a successful and very long established single-specialty private practice group.
- This busy practice currently has five Ob/Gyn physicians, two Nurse Practitioners and one Physician Assistant.
- Established 32 years ago, this excellent Ob/Gyn opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- The weekdays and weekend call schedule will be 1:6.
- Their Ob/Gyn physicians cumulatively perform a respectable volume of Ob deliveries as well as Gyn procedures and surgeries.
- There is approximately a 50/50 percent mixture of Ob deliveries and Gyn procedures and surgeries.
- The opportunity to do Laparoscopic surgery is available with this practice.
- Da Vinci Robotic equipment is also available.
- Hospital information: The new Ob/Gyn physician will work out of two hospitals. One hospital has a Level 3 NICU Nursery, and the other hospital has a Level 2 NICU nursery. They also have Perinatologists and Neonatologists on staff.
- They have two offices. They are about ten minutes from each other and from their two hospitals.
- Availability: Ob/Gyn residents who will be completing their training during 2020 and the summer of 2021 as well as Ob/Gyn physicians already in practice and have prior work experience are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- This practice is offering a very competitive and negotiable starting salary.
- Their fringe benefits package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Major health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Paid vacation and more
- There is excellent growth potential with this practice.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.6 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the Capital of the World, New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Apply for Wayne, NJ (northern, 40 mins to Manhattan): Ob/Gyn for SSG with 5 Ob/Gyns, 2 NPs, 1 PA. Level 2 ...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly