STAFF HEMATOLOGIST / ONCOLOGIST
Join Highly-Ranked Cancer Center – Growing Phoenix Locations
Excellent opportunity to join an expanding group with the prestigious Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC). The Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology is actively recruiting for a BE/BC Staff Hematologist/Oncologist to join our established group. The position is based on the campus of Banner University Medical Center-Phoenix (BUMC-P).
Requirements and highlights include:
- Board Certified/Eligible Medical Oncology Hematology
- Both Experienced and New Graduates considered
- Excellent clinical training and experience
- General oncology including hematology and solid tumors
- Interest in a subspecialty is encouraged
- Interest in clinical research and medical education are encouraged to apply
- Scheduled clinic days and administration time which can be geared towards research
Banner Health, a Top 10 Health System for clinical performance according to Thomson Reuters, has teamed up with the MD Anderson Cancer Center, ranked number one by U.S. News and World Report in cancer care seven of the last nine years, to open the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center. This center is the broadest extension of MD Anderson's services outside of Houston and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area and entire southwest region. Practicing with the BMDACC Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology, you will find:
- A collaborative team that includes 18 multispecialty cancer professionals including 4 Medical Oncologists, providing outstanding research-driven, multidisciplinary care for patients with all types of malignancies
- A main campus that offers state-of-the-art technologies for disease-oriented, multidisciplinary cancer care and opportunities for participation in clinical research, designed with experts from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- The prestige of working with a partnership of industry leaders: #1 in cancer care-MD Anderson Cancer Center, and nationally recognized Banner Health that is also the largest integrated healthcare system and the largest employer in Arizona
- An academic appointment with UT Texas MD Anderson can be requested for qualified candidates
- Hospital privileges with Banner University Medical Center, an academic medical center with 750-beds. It has full specialty coverage, residencies and fellowships
WE OFFER YOU generous compensation including competitive base salary plus incentives (wRVU) + paid malpractice + paid CME plus allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family. Additionally, this location puts you in the heart of Arizona, providing convenient access to world-class entertainment, year ‘round outdoor activities, amazing desert beauty, and an exciting downtown revival.
We encourage you to submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, please contact Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-6326. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com Please, No Agency Solicitation.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security-sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 or H1b opportunity.
Apply for STAFF HEMATOLOGIST / ONCOLOGIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly