PEDIATRIC SLEEP MEDICINE
Practice with Leading, Integrated, Health Care System in Arizona!
The Division of Pediatric Sleep Medicine at Banner Children’s Specialists is seeking a board-certified/board eligible sleep medicine provider to join a growing sleep medicine program.
Some features of this practice include:
- The Banner Pediatric Sleep Program has two AASM accredited sleep labs with a combined total of 12 beds
- All sleep lab technologists are RPSGT and trained in pediatric sleep
- This is a clinic-based practice combining sleep study readings and work in sleep medicine clinics with opportunities to lead and grow the practice
- Our affiliation with the University of Arizona College of Medicine facilitates exposure to a sleep medicine fellow, medical students, and the opportunity to pursue an academic faculty appointment
- Applicants with dual specialties may be able to participate in those fields if interested
- There is no obligation for overnight or weekend call unless pulmonary call is desired
- There is an opportunity for program and administrative leadership if desired
Banner Children’s Specialists primarily practices in two locations: Banner Children’s at Desert Medical Center in Mesa, a state-of-the-art, 248-bed children’s hospital opened in 2009, and Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale with 40 pediatric inpatient beds and the West Valley’s most capable PICU, provide comprehensive pediatric care from general to emergency, as well as services for specific childhood diseases. Highly trained physician specialists, social services staff, and numerous integrative therapy programs ensure a complete range of care for children. We have a child-friendly atmosphere accented by soothing colors and dedicated play areas, as well as a volunteer dog therapy program that helps cheer up young patients during their stays.
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit healthcare systems in the country with twenty-nine hospitals, six long-term care centers, valley-wide urgent care centers, and an array of other services, including family clinics, home care services, and home medical equipment, in six states.
Banner Health offers excellent compensation including:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Recruitment incentives
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
We encourage you to submit your CV to email@example.com For questions, please call Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at (602) 747-6326. Visit our website www.bannerhealth.com Please, No Agency Solicitation.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for PEDIATRIC SLEEP MEDICINE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly