Phoenix | BE/BC Per Diem Occupational Medicine
Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks is expanding its team of Occupational Health Professionals in Phoenix, Arizona. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced BE/BC Occupational Medicine Physician to join our highly trained team! Our Occ Health Provider will perform baseline and annual physical exams, evaluate, treat, and follow up on industrial injuries and non-industrial medical conditions, infectious and hazardous material exposures. Our Physician will support an ongoing wellness program for Banner employees, local law enforcement and fire fighters.
- BC in Occupational medicine/Family practice/Internal medicine or Emergency medicine.
- 3 years' Occupational Health experience required
- DOT Certifications upon hire or within one year of hire date
- ACLS and BLS certified or obtain certification with-in 6 months of employment.
- Ability to read and interpret EKGs and exercise treadmill stress tests a plus or obtain training with-in 6 months of employment.
- M - F | 7:30a - 4:00p Per Diem
WE OFFER YOU competitive base salary + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + excellent health benefit options
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Facility & Location InformationBanner Health - Phoenix Metro Area
Non-profit Healthcare System, AZ 85006 Physician-Occupational Medicine
Apply for Physician-Occupational Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly