PHOENIX-METRO: NOW HIRING FOR NEW HEALTH CAMPUS - OPENING APRIL 2021
Excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Gastroenterologists to join Banner Health Centers & Clinics in the rapidly growing Phoenix Metropolitan area. This is truly an exciting opportunity to join a leading health system as it opens its flagship practice in a growing community.
Banner Health clinics and health centers offer physicians to work in a busy outpatient setting with the ability to focus on clinical and patient excellence. This is a physician-led group surrounded by excellent support, financial stability, and a focus on patient and provider wellness. This specific location has been designed for a comfortable, easy patient experience while allowing providers to leverage technology, integrated services, on-site imaging, lab and pharmacy.
Some details about the position:
- Average patient volume: 18-24/day
- Protected admin time
- Limited, shared call
- Medical Assistants, Front Desk, and leadership support provided
- Clinical responsibilities to include wellness and chronic care disease management, as well as specialized procedures according to candidate's interest
We seek candidates who:
- Are Board Certified or Board Eligible in Gastroenterology, experience required
- Comfortable with technology and innovation
- Patient-focused, friendly and willing to collaborate in a team environment
Banner Health is one of the largest integrated health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals, six long term care centers and an array of other services, including health centers, family clinics, and home care services, in six western states. As a leading non-profit provider of health care in every community we serve, Banner Health is deeply committed to our providers using a customer-obsessed approach to making health care easier, so life can be better.
At Banner, your voice is valued, your well-being matters. In addition to a culture where strong teams are fostered and innovation/improvement are encouraged, WE OFFER YOU a generous compensation package including:
- Salary base plus incentives
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid CME days with allowance
- Fully paid occurrence based malpractice
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Dedicated support for physicians, encouraging balance and development
- These locations qualify for federal loan forgiveness
CLICK APPLY for immediate consideration!
Facility & Location InformationBanner Medical Group - West Valley
Multiple Locations, Glendale, AZ 85308 Physician-Gastroenterology
Apply for Physician-Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly