BC/BE IM Nocturnist
BC/BE IM Nocturnist- Sunny Pacific Northwest!
- Join 18 hospital-employed B/C internal medicine Hospitalists on a dedicated Nocturnist schedule
- 12-hr night shifts with an average of 5.4 new encounters per shift
- Full-time is 10 night shifts per month/120 night shifts per year
- Flexible scheduling makes work-life balance possible
- Evening swing shift assists night shift with new patient admissions
- Semi-open ICU and strong core subspecialty support available for 24/7 consultation
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package that includes Malpractice, CME, Medical/Dental/Vision, LTD, Life/AD&D
- Completion of an AGME or AOA accredited internal medicine residency
- BC/BE by the ABIM or AOBIM
- Washington State Medical License; DEA registered in WA State/Valid NPI
- American Heart Association BLS or ACLS
Virginia Mason Memorial
As the region’s leading health care provider and Yakima’s largest employer, we believe that by improving health, we will transform Yakima! Virginia Mason Memorial (VMM), part of the Virginia Mason Health System, is made up of a 226-bed hospital as well as 20+ primary care and specialty care locations. We are a nonprofit community hospital that has served Central Washington's Yakima Valley for 70 years. Specialty care services include high quality cardiac care, a continuum of cancer care, hospice care, and advanced services for children with special health care needs.
In Yakima you’ll find 300 days of sunshine each year in a city nestled in a valley surrounded by camel-colored desert hills. You’ll enjoy 4 distinct seasons and endless opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors. The Yakima Valley is an excellent place for families boasting outstanding public and private school options. Our central location allows for easy access to the Yakima, Columbia, and Snake Rivers, mountain and lowland lakes, abundant greenways, and scenery you’ll have to see to believe. Downhill and cross country skiing, world-class fly fishing, water sports, mountain biking opportunities and gorgeous hiking trails can all be found within an hour’s drive of Yakima. Should you choose to hit the road, Seattle, Portland, and Spokane are within a three hours’ drive -- close enough to enjoy without having to deal with a grid-locked life.
The region is also known as one of the finest wine-grape growing areas anywhere. Wines from Yakima Valley vineyards have developed an international reputation rivaling Napa Valley. Many of the state’s most prized AVA’s (American Viticultural Area) are located right here. In addition to nearly 100 nearby wineries, the Yakima Valley is a craft beverage mecca with beer, cider and spirits. Drive past orchards and you’ll also see trees heavy with pears, apples, apricots and cherries.
Those are just some of the reasons why we choose to call Yakima “home.” Come discover your reasons!
Apply for BC/BE IM Nocturnist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly