Urology Positions Available North of Seattle
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking additional Urologists to join our growing clinic practices in Mount Vernon or Smokey Point, Washington.
- Join a team of 3 physicians and 1 PA.
- Shared call amongst the group.
- Outreach to a satellite clinic will be required.
- DaVinci Robot available at Skagit Valley Hospital.
- Teaching opportunities available with Medical Students and Residents.
- This is an employed position with a large built in referral base.
- Newly integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Robotics certification desired
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits:
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a medical staff of over 500 and is comprised of two hospitals and 24 outpatient clinics. We are the largest Public District Hospital in the state of Washington. We are dedicated to providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is a 137 bed hospital with a Level III Trauma Center. The hospital offers a full range of surgical services, renal dialysis, and advanced diagnostics, including CT, MRI and PET. Skagit Valley Hospital is home to the areas' only three cardiac catheterization labs and offers advanced heart and vascular care.
About Our Communities:
- Mount Vernon, Smokey Point, and the neighboring communities, have a combined population of over 120,000 so you can skip the trip to the larger cities for your dining and shopping needs! Visit one of our many locally owned shops and restaurants or shop at national stores such as Target, Costco, Home Depot, and many more.
- Situated in the Puget Sound coastal region of Washington, our region is well known for lush trails perfect for hiking, running and biking, beautiful waterways for fishing, swimming and kayaking, and plenty of picturesque scenery to discover along the way.
- Enjoy a family friendly environment with safe communities, good schools, and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
- Conveniently located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C., you can enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to an international airport and world class entertainment, without the cost of living or traffic!
Apply for Urology Positions Available North of Seattle
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly