OB/GYN Opportunity in Nashville, TN
Established practice in Rutherford County – a suburb of Nashville, TN is looking for OB/GYN due to growth and retirements in the market.
• Must be BE or BC Obstetrics & Gynecology
• 2021 Resident and/or practicing OB/GYN
• Robotics skills welcomed
• 50% OB and 50 % Gyn
• Competitive salary
• Full benefits
• Sign on bonus
About TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center:
• TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center offers complete care for every special delivery. Our experienced staff offers individualized care adapted to meet personal needs and wants for your special delivery.
• New Office Space will be ready in Summer 2021
• Call rotation of 1:6 (weekend); 1 week night every other week
• The maternity services area has spacious, private delivery and postpartum rooms. We also have a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Level II, offering peace of mind in the event a higher level of care is needed after delivery.
• 9 LDRP rooms, 3 post-partum rooms, 2 dedicated C-Section surgical suites, 12 well-baby nursery, two test/triage stations, 6-bed NICU (Level 11), established neonate transport/consultation from sister facility-Women’s & Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, MFM consults available
• Latest DaVinci Robot available
• 24/7 In-House anesthesia provided by CRNA/MD (CRNAs remain in-house for Mother’s in labor)
• Join established OB/GYNs in a growth market – Rutherford County– a suburb of Nashville, TN, which is the 7th fastest growing city in the United States.
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center is located near Williamson County, which is considered one of the most desirable locations in Middle Tennessee for its high-performing schools, recreational activities, including wide range of restaurants and retail. Smyrna, Tennessee offers a quaint community with the conveniences of big city life. Only twenty-four miles from Nashville, TN, and a two-hour drive to beautiful Chattanooga, TN, this growing community is home to almost 41,000 residents, and offers a vibrant community of businesses, breweries nearby in Murfreesboro, TN, restaurants and more. You have the opportunity to live in a southeast Nashville suburb or a more semi-rural setting.
Apply for OB/GYN Opportunity in Nashville, TN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly