Cumberland Family Medical Center (CFMC) operates a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) offering a wide range of health and social services at multiple sites throughout Kentucky. To improve the overall health of the communities we serve, we are seeking a full-time BC/BE OB/GYN physician.
This position would provide in-patient and out-patient comprehensive OB/GYN services including: preventative and health maintenance services, acute and chronic care, clinical evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment as well as OB/GYN consultation services to CFMC clinical staff and outside specialists who see CFMC patients.
- Join a Group of 5 Physicians and 4 APRNs
- Service a 295-bed hospital with integrated women’s health services department
- Includes 24 hour Anesthesia and New Surgical Robot
- Newly Renovated 2-Story Clinic
- 1 in 7 call
- Compensation Potential over $400,000
- Every 6th Week Off (Including No Call)
- 4 Weeks of PTO (In Addition to Every 6th Week Off)
- Paid CME with Stipend
- 6% 401k Company Match
- Free Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-term Disability (Company pays 75% of Long-term)
- Student Loan Repayment Opportunities
- Relocation Assistance
PRIMARY LOCATION: Women’s Care of Lake Cumberland, Somerset, KY
Clinic Website: www.wcolc.com
About the Somerset area
Somerset KY, located in Pulaski County, serves a population of nearly 65,000 people in Southern Kentucky. Their county school system ranks 10th and their independent school system ranks 14th of 159 school districts in the state. Somerset is a popular summer destination and is especially known for being home to one of the ten largest man-made lakes in the country, Lake Cumberland. Residents and tourists alike enjoy boating, swimming, fishing, water-skiing and hiking the many surrounding trails. Surrounding cities include Lexington (75 miles), Louisville (120 miles), Cincinnati (158 miles) Nashville (172 miles).
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly