Infectious Disease Physician Opportunity in Rockford, Illinois
- OSF Medical Group, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks a board certified/board eligible infectious disease physician to join one other infectious disease physician in a robust and growing practice.
- Be a part of OSF Healthcare Guilford Square Specialty Clinic a multidisciplinary clinic including allergy, plastic surgery, otolaryngology, and audiology.
- Practice includes outpatient clinic and inpatient consultative service, with rounding at only one medical center.
- Excellent Ambulatory Care Center located within OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center for infusions.
- Strong support and collaboration from OSF Home Health and Pharmacy, with employed infectious disease pharmacist and system wide antibiotic stewardship.
- Enjoy a strong referral base from OSF Medical Group primary care physicians, OSF employed specialists and OSF employed hospitalists.
- Practice has a growing Adult HIV population.
- Opportunity for committee involvement both at the hospital and within the medical group, including Infection Control and Quality.
- 1:2 call schedule
- Academic appointment is available with the UIC College of Medicine, Rockford, Illinois.
- We sponsor H1B visa waivers.
- EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled
This opportunity offers a very competitive base salary commensurate with experience plus an RVU bonus structure. Comprehensive benefit package includes paid malpractice, CME, association dues and membership, 4 weeks paid time off, health, life, and dental insurance, matching 401K and relocation assistance.
OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a 254-bed, Regional Medical Center and tertiary care facility caregivers provide quality patient focused care. We are a designated State of Illinois Level 1 (American College of Surgeons Level 2) trauma center with state of the art operative equipment.
Rockford, Illinois is an all- American city and an Illinois Arts Friendly Community, located just one hour from Chicago and Milwaukee and less than 90 minutes from Madison, Wisconsin and the resort area of Galena, Illinois. Beautiful recreational facilities, parks, golf courses, riverfront events, and water sports offer fun for all. Located near Interstate 90 and US Business 20, Rockford is the third largest city in Illinois.
Apply for Infectious Disease Physician Opportunity in Rockford, Illinois
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly