Family Medicine - Oxford, Wisconsin
Aspirus Divine Savior is looking for a physician to practice independently at their Crossroads Clinic in Oxford, WI. Here, you can have the best of both worlds! You will be the sole physician in the county, practicing independently at the clinic while still being a part of an 8 Physician team. Less than an hour from Madison, you can enjoy the great outdoors while having quick access to 3 major interstates to head into city life!
- Work in a highly successful practice with flexible practice options: with or without OB and Full or part-time.
- Clinic offers in-house EKGs, blood draws, imaging and physical therapist. FNP, RN and CMA support as well.
- Opportunity to teach Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students!
- Competitive salary, plus a complete benefits package including paid time off, paid CME, and much more!
- 60K+ catchment area.
- Be part of our multi-specialty group including PM&R, Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine, General and Orthopedic Surgery, Podiatry, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, OB/GYN, Hospital Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
For the 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been named by IBM Watson Health as one of the Nation’s Top 15 Health Systems, based on analysis of overall organizational performance and quality. We are a system of 10 hospitals and more than 50 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 500 providers are located throughout the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 770,000 lives.