SURGERY - HAND PHYSICIAN
Are you considering a new ORS hand position and desire to join an established, successful group in a warmer climate of the country?
• This prestigious, growing group of nine fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons boasts an excellent reputation and is adding another ORS hand-trained provider
• Based on current trends and forecasts, expect to build a $Million+ practice very quickly alongside another successful hand surgeon
• Efficiently-ran operations, superb marketing initiatives, and strategically placed satellite offices lend to the success of each surgeon
• Incredible and generous partnership offering in just two years
• Work in a new, beautiful, well-equipped, state of the art ASC
• General ORS call among 10 orthopedic surgeons, but non-hand cases can be easily referred to partners
• Nestled in the hills of the region, this friendly community with Southern charm is considered a low crime area and a safe haven to raise a family
• Home of a major NCAA university, the city brings a host of amenities to the area including excellent culinary experiences from award-winning chefs, a thriving arts scene, impeccable public schools, and easy access to urban and suburban attractions
Consider this place to successfully establish yourself and likely stay for many years to come. This group has had no turnover in the history of this practice.
Please respond so I can share more details about this orthopedic hand opportunity. Call David Isenberg at 469-909-6682 or text at 972-358-1840 or email at email@example.com.
Specialty: Surgery - Hand
Apply for SURGERY - HAND PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly