Phoebe is at the center of healthcare for Southwest Georgia and is currently seeking a Board-Certified Radiologist to join their Radiology Team of 18 Board Certified Radiologists.
Both a leader in advanced care and a pillar of the communities we serve, Phoebe delivers a unique mix of small-town community connectivity and leading-edge medical technologies.
• $450,000 Never Ending Base Salary + $25,000 for shared call of just 1 weekend every 2 months (days only / no nights)
• Onsite responsibilities include mammo/mammo biopsies and basic biopsies/thoracentesis/paracentesis/drains
• Monday-Friday / 8am-5pm
• State-of-the-art 183,000 square foot facility features 76-beds and all private rooms
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, moving expenses, and signing bonus
The Southwest Georgia region boasts uniquely attractive lifestyle features, including:
• Vibrant small-town communities with unique shopping and dining
• Year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including boating, hiking, hunting and fishing
• An abundance of family activities including thriving sports leagues and swim, tennis, and golf clubs
• Quick 2 hour drive to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
• Easy access to Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world.
• A truly affordable cost of living - 20% less than the national average
For more information please contact Neal Waters direct at 770.643.5505, text at 770.330.8371 or by email at email@example.com.
Apply for RADIOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly