Obstetrics and Gynecology Opportunity in Rockford, Illinois
- OSF Medical Group, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks a board certified/board eligible Ob/GYN physician to join a robust and growing practice including four physicians and one APN.
- OSF HealthCare would welcome and embrace an OB/GYN physician focused on Natural Family Planning methods.
- Academic appointment is available with the UIC College of Medicine, Rockford, Illinois.
- Clinic is located just two blocks from OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center.
- Group has approximately 500 deliveries per year.
- Call is 1:5.
- EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation, 6 paid holidays and 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation.
OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center, is a 254-bed, Level I Trauma Center located in Rockford, Illinois. Serving Northern Illinois, OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center is home to the Center for Cancer Care, Cardiovascular Institute, Illinois Neurological Institute and OSF Wound Healing Center. OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center is the only area hospital to be recognized as a Magnet hospital three times and was the first hospital in Rockford, Illinois to achieve such status in 2005.
The Rockford area is home to some of the greatest variety in residential opportunities and is consistently ranked as one of the top five metropolitan areas in the United States for affordable housing.
The Rockford Park District consists of over 150 public parks, 10 golf courses and more than 7,000 acres of land, providing residents plenty of room to bike, hike, swim, boat, picnic, camp and fish.