Community Living Center Section Chief/Medical Director
We re looking for our next Medical Director for the Community Living Center, Come Care for Veterans! Brimming with Texas history, economic opportunity, and a rich variety of cultural experiences, it is also a major seat of higher learning with THREE major colleges in its city limits including: Baylor University.
We are recruiting for a physician who is board certified/board eligible in Geriatrics.
The incumbent will be assigned as the Medical Director for Waco Community Living Center (CLC).
The Community Living Center (CLC) Medical Director at Central Texas Veteran Health Care System, provides clinical and administrative leadership over the CLC program. The Medical Director leads the interdisciplinary staff in providing quality resident-centered care in the CLC. In collaboration with the ACNS CLC Nursing Director, the Medical Director is responsible for the quality of care and productivity of the programs and the development and implementation of initiatives to meet CTVHCS mission.
- Medical Director of Community Living Center
- No Call
- Fellowship in Geriatrics Preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in Lieu of fellowship Training with experience being in Skilled Care, Administration Experience and long stay rehabilitation
- Monday - Friday. 8:00am - 4:30pm
- $221,000- $252,700 annually
- Performance Bonus up to $15,000
Things you may not know about VA:
- VA often offers more time with patients and less time on administrative tasks
- Our student loan repayment program pays up to 200K over a 5 year period if approved
- We are known for our exceptional benefits to include matching retirement contributions
- At VA you must only maintain 1 active, full, unrestricted license in any US state
- We cover malpractice and tail coverage at no cost to you
- VA does not require you to sign contracts and there are no restrictions on moonlighting
Apply for Community Living Center Section Chief/Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly