Anesthesiologist - Allegheny Health Network And Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, PA
Allegheny Health Network is actively recruiting an Anesthesiologist to join our dynamic, talented Anesthesiology Institute.
- Board-certified or board-eligible anesthesiologist
- PA License or eligible
- TEE board certified encouraged
- AHN includes staff from numerous local and regional academic medical centers
- Anesthesiology residency program
- Teaching hospital for Temple University School of Medicine and Drexel University School of Medicine.
- Opportunities available for academic appointment through Temple University or Drexel for anesthesiologists demonstrating an interest and commitment to education
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Allegheny Health Network (AHN) a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the third largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation is an integrated delivery network focused on preserving health care choice and providing affordable, high-quality care to the people in our communities.
Apply for Anesthesiologist - Allegheny Health Network And Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, PA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly