Occupational Medicine Physician Opportunity in Gainesville Florida
Occupational Medicine Physician Opportunity in Gainesville, Florida
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Company Name: The Orthopedic Institute
Discipline: Occupational Medicine
The Orthopaedic Institute (TOI), the leading private practice group in Florida, is hiring for an accredited occupational medicine physician to join our team in our very attractive Gainesville/Alachua office.
- Must have a medical license in good standing and relevant occupational medicine training
- Ability to work independently and provide diagnostic triage
- Comfortable with degenerative musculoskeletal and joint issue patients
- 20+ year stable group experiencing strong growth
- No call. 95% scheduled patients.
- Lucrative partnership-track role with equity ownership
- Competitive compensation including a share of ancillary profits and equity ownership
- Relocation allowance
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off etc.
About the opportunity with The Orthopedic Institute (TOI):
- We are leading private orthopedic group in Florida with 45 physicians across more than 10 offices
- TOI is looking to serve as a one-stop shop for our insurer/employer partners and have user friendly, standardized approach to perfect the patient experience
- The primary focus for the position will be clinic-based diagnosis and triage (non-invasive vs. surgical) and creating a return-to-work treatment plan
- The position will also spearhead the overall plan for our workers’ compensation line, develop protocols and processes for occupational medicine services, as well as meet with industry, employers, and workers’ compensation case managers
- Robust infrastructure to help grow your practice
- No partner has left TOI except for retirement
Gainesville is a beautiful and active community that is centrally located and convenient to both the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts of Florida with a user friendly airport and countless outdoor attractions. Also home to great sporting and music events.
Please send email to Ed Mackay VP of Physician Recruitment for consideration at email@example.com or call (727) 418-5696
Apply for Occupational Medicine Physician Opportunity in Gainesville Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly