Orthopedic Spine Surgery Opportunity
Orthopedic Spine Surgeon Opportunity in Crystal River, Florida
Location: Crystal River, Florida
Company Name: The Orthopedic Institute
The Orthopedic Institute (TOI), a leading private practice group in Florida, is hiring for a BE/BC Orthopedic Spine Surgeon to join our team in our beautiful Crystal River location.
- Surgeon should have a medical license in good standing and be BE/BC in Orthopedics
- Fellowship trained in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
- Ideal candidate will be energetic and motivated with strong patient-centered practice philosophy
- Great Opportunity for experienced surgeons and new graduates alike
- Expect 2-2.5 OR days and 2.5-3 days in office per week
- Lucrative partnership-track role
- Competitive compensation including a share of ancillary profits and a new ASC ownership opportunity
- Relocation allowance and base salary plus productivity-based bonuses
- 20+ year market leading practice experiencing steady growth
- This office currently consists of 4 very busy physicians and 4 PA’s
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off etc.
About the opportunity with The Orthopedic Institute (TOI):
- We are a leading private orthopedic group in Florida with 45 physicians across more than 10 offices
- TOI is looking to recruit to fulfill the huge demand for spine surgery in the Citrus Market.
- The primary focus for the position will be an elective Spine practice
- Strong patient base with a busy practice located in a fast growing area of Florida
- Robust infrastructure and support to help ramp up your practice with a highly collaborative culture
- This practice has state of the art MRI, physical therapy and plans to build an outpatient surgery center
- No partner has ever left TOI except for retirement
Crystal River is a growing, family-friendly community on Florida’s nature coast that offers warm hospitality and great opportunity. Located only an hour north of Tampa and an hour and a half to St. Petersburg for big city attractions without having to deal with the day to day big city problems. With scenic lakes and rivers Citrus County is surrounded by quaint communities that still retain the charm and character of Old Florida.
Please send email to Ed Mackay VP of Physician Recruitment for consideration at email@example.com or call (727) 418-5696
Apply for Orthopedic Spine Surgery Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly