Full-Time Urgent/Primary Care Physician Need - CareNow - Jacksonville, FL
Due to growth, CareNow Urgent Care’s Jacksonville Market is seeking a full-time Board Certified Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med/Peds physician to join their team! Join an emerging model for flexible, balanced, and patient-centered medical practice. As an urgent care physician with HCA’s CareNow, you spend your time at work doing one thing: treating patients when they need it most. We see patients from 3 months through adult, providing urgent care services, including lab and x-ray in a convenient, high tech, friendly environment. No hospital rounds. No patient call. No interruptions to your schedule. You’re here for your patients. That’s it.
Treat your patients – on your schedule. Leave the back-office administration and insurance to us. Earn a competitive salary. Then go home and enjoy your time away from work. In many ways, the urgent care medical practice offers the best of all worlds – especially when it’s with HCA’s growing network of CareNow urgent care facilities across the US.
• Focus your time and attention on what truly matters – PATIENT CARE
• Flexibility, convenience and work/life balance
• Practice medicine with a physician driven company – founded by physicians
• Join an urgent care practice integrated into HCA’s comprehensive network of facilities
Our practice model is built upon: Quality Medicine, Convenience for the Patient, and Genuine Care and Concern for our Employees.
Some of the benefits our physicians enjoy include:
• Excellent Compensation, including a competitive hourly rate and quarterly bonuses
• Robust benefits package to include paid malpractice, health, dental, life, and disability insurances, CME reimbursement, CME PTO, license assistance, paid vacation and 401K
• Reasonable hours and flexible schedules ~ Great Work/Life Balance
• Outpatient Only - No Call, and No Hospital Rounds
• Average daily patient volume varies by location with a range of 3.5 patients per hour
• EMR is Practice Velocity
• Full support and affiliation with HCA hospital staff and services
• Access to patient records and payer contracts through HCA affiliation
• Relocation allowance and sign-on bonus options
Main skills needed: Peds (as young as 3 months old) and adults (through geriatrics), general GYN, 1st read on x-rays, suturing – including complex lacerations and multi-layer closures, interpret EKGs, start IVs and administer fluids, I&D, toenail removal, minor dislocation reduction, splinting, strep, flu, and glucose tests. Other services may include workers comp, occupational medicine, DOT physicals, wellness tests & pre-employment screenings.
* Full time physicians must be Board Certified (or Board Eligible if recently trained) in Family Practice, Med/Peds, Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine (with Pediatric experience)
* Licensed or eligible for licensure in Florida
* BLS certification required
* Ability & willingness to work 1 weekend per month
* Full-time providers must have Level II Worker’s Comp Certification in the State of Florida or be willing to obtain certification within the first year of employment.
* Full-time physicians must be DOT Certified or be willing to obtain certification within the first year of employment.
Please note, this position does not qualify for visa sponsorship.
ABOUT HCA’S CARENOW:
At CareNow, we make every effort to ensure our doctors realize the satisfying and rewarding career they’ve dedicated their lives to achieve—with more control, convenience and financial returns. As a physician-driven company, we are dedicated to providing the wide depth of resources that allow you to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients care. With flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support, you’ll finally enjoy the quality career that provides a work/life balance all physicians’ desire. Come practice with us!
Apply for Full-Time Urgent/Primary Care Physician Need - CareNow - Jacksonville, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly