Pediatric Endocrinology PA Metro Area
Pediatric Endocrinology – PA Metro Area – Cap Exempt H1B Visa Sponsor
Please consider this unique opportunity to join a team of experts in pediatric sub-specialty care in this Central Pennsylvania metro area.
- Competitive compensation and great benefits
- Join an established pediatric surgeon in a area with a defined need for an additional surgeon
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Full pediatric sub-specialty support in clinic
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Built-in referral system
- Dedicated Pediatric Hospitalist service
- Opportunities for academic appointment and resident precepting
- Cap-exempt H1B visa sponsor
- Recognized as one of the best cities in the nation to raise a family as well as one of the "Best Places to Live"
- Strong and stable economy
- 600,000 residents in the metro area
- Great schooling options
- Affordable housing
- Relatively easy access to New York City, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
- International airport in town
Job ID: CVC 22899
Apply for Pediatric Endocrinology PA Metro Area
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly