Western Maryland Health System is currently seeking a full-time Endocrinologist
Come to Western Maryland, and be only two hours from Washington, D.C., Pittsburgh or Baltimore.
- Providing Inpatient consultation services as well as outpatient consultation and clinic.
- Serving in the role as consultant, facilitate patient and family goals of care, consult with the attending physician and the Interdisciplinary Team to establish written plans of care at intervals specified in the plan, and facilitate access to appropriate care services.
- Diabetes Management is located in the Center for Clinical Resources
- Excellent Pathology and Radiology support
- Opportunity for full spectrum Endocrinology
This is a position with great benefits and a stable future. Some of the benefits offered include: Health, Dental, Pension, Disability, Life, paid CME, paid vacation and more. WMHS offers a comprehensive benefit plan including paid Malpractice Insurance and tail, CME, and 401k enrollment.
Western Maryland is a scenic and historic area that offers endless outdoor amenities and adventures. Opportunities for biking, hiking, boating, skiing, and fishing are just a few. Good schools and friendly neighbors make this your choice for a place to have quality of life.
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly