CLINICAL FACULTY: PATHOLOGIST w / Subspecialty in GI
Excellent Opportunity to Join the Growing Team of Clinical Faculty in the Recreational Corridor of the Southwest with Banner University Medical Center (BUMC-T) in Tucson, AZ.
The Department of Pathology at the University of Arizona College of Medicine-Tucson announces a faculty position opening for an experienced academic Pathologist with subspecialty training/experience in Gastrointestinal Pathology at Banner University Medical Center Tucson (BUMC-T).
- Clinical service work in Surgical Pathology with emphasis in Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Administrative direction of the Gastrointestinal Pathology service
- Direction of the Gastrointestinal Pathology Fellowship
- Teach Gastrointestinal and Surgical pathology to residents, fellows and medical students.
- Participate in translational research and scholarly activities appropriate to academic medicine, Clinical Scholar track
- Night and weekend Anatomic Pathology call, as needed
- Board Certified in Anatomic Pathology
- Completion of fellowship training and/or significant additional expertise in GI Pathology.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience
- Hold or be eligible for State of Arizona Medical License
- Demonstrated record of scholarly activity appropriate to academic medicine, Clinical Scholar track
- Teaching experience (medical students, residents and/or fellows) in academic pathology
- Subspecialty expertise in additional area of surgical pathology or cytopathology is preferred
- Monday through Friday
- 1.0 FTE
- Weekend/evenings on call approximately 1 week in 7
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We offer a generous salary and benefits. Please submit your letter of interest and CV to: Tara Waltz, Sourcing Strategist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, please call: 602-747-8203. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for CLINICAL FACULTY: PATHOLOGIST w / Subspecialty in GI
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly