Magnolia Regional Health Center, a 200 bed hospital, is seeking 1-2 OB/GYNs to join and lead our growing team of four full time Obstetricians. MRHC is a Community Hospital, jointly owned by the City of Corinth and Alcorn County, MS, that serves a 7 county service area of over 130,000 people. Located in Northeast Mississippi, Corinth is a city of contrast that attracts people from all walks of life with history, tradition, community spirit, hospitality and excellent quality of life. Corinth offers convenient access to Memphis, Nashville and Birmingham and is located just 20 minutes away from Pickwick Lake, a beautiful recreational lake with over 90 miles of shoreline. With some of the best public schools in the area, Corinth is an ideal location to raise your children. Corinth is not just for individuals or couples with children (small or grown) but for anyone. Our town is growing and with many young adults moving into the area, there are many things to do. Our community and hospital have a "family sense" about them and it's comforting to know that we live in what most compare Corinth to as "Mayberry."
- MGMA BASED HIGHER END STARTING SALARY (beginning at $325K-up, depending on experience and definitely negotiable) PLUS PRODUCTIVITY BONUS
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT UP TO $125,000 OR IF NO LOAN REPAYMENT IS NEEDED, HIGHER SIGN-ON BONUS
- FULL BENEFITS INCLUDING 401K
- RELOCATION EXPENSES & SIGN-ON
- EXCELLENT TEACHING OPPORTUNITY
- POTENTIAL RESIDENCY STIPEND UNTIL COMPLETION OF TRAINING
Other details about opportunity:
- Nursery Level 1, No NICU- These patients are transferred to LeBonheur in Memphis, TN
- Recently renovated L & D
- Hospital Beds: 8 LDRP, 5 Gyn, 14 Nursery Beds at Max Capacity
- Schedule Type: 8am-5pm Clinic, Monday-Friday
- Traditional Inpatient/Outpatient
- Call Details: Unreferred call/Clinic Call 1:3 (weekly)
- 5 Ob/GYNS totaling 600+ deliveries per year
- Total # of Pediatricians: 5
- Average Clinic Patients per physician daily: 25-30
- Support & Consult Backup: ENT, Neurology, General Surgery, Ortho, Rheum, Nephrology, ID
In 2007, MRHC constructed an addition which included 3 new patient floors, a new surgical intensive care unit, new private short stay surgery rooms, new private pre & post heart cath rooms, new surgery recovery positions, 3 additional new operating rooms, a new cardiac rehabilitation area & 6 new medical office suites. Additionally, the Magnolia Heart & Vascular Center was opened that same year offering cardiac intervention & open heart surgery. In 2013, Magnolia Regional Health Center opened its newly constructed 53,000 square feet addition which included a new front entrance, new radiology department which included new, state of the art equipment such as the 1.5 large bore MRI, three 128 slice CT scanners, two Spect CT Nuclear Cameras, digital mammography and stereotactic biopsy. Also included in that construction was a new Emergency Department, Cardiology area, Lab area and centralized registration. We are extremely proud of our facility and the services that we provide to our customers.
Magnolia Regional Health Center provides care to patients in Alcorn County and the five surrounding counties in northeast Mississippi and three counties in southern Tennessee. MRHC is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the surrounding community by blending our passion for very good care with the use of advanced medical technology to deliver the best possible care ...One Patient at a Time.
MRHC is currently expanding the Graduate Medical Education Department that currently has 26 Osteopathic Medical Students, 18 Internal Medicine Residents, 6 Cardiology Fellows and 6 Emergency Residents. Magnolia Regional Health Center is the first Osteopathic Graduate Medical Education Program nationally to go from AOA accreditation to ACGME accreditation, which allows MRHC to begin training MD credentialed physicians, in addition to D.O. credentialed physicians.
Please visit our hospital and community links for more information.
If you're interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 662-808-7308.
Apply for OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly