Exciting OB/GYN Hospitalist Position in Washington State
Seeking an additional full time BC/BE OB/GYN for a hospitalist position at Deaconess Medical Center in Spokane, Washington, working with the Obstetrix MFM provider.
- 4 OB hospitalists covering 6-8 24 hour shifts per month
- Responsibilities include evaluation and emergency management of OB-ED, L&D, and antepartum patients along with maternal transports, all in collaboration with our MFM specialists
- Approximately 1,600 deliveries annually, and a 34-bed Level-III NICU with 24-hour in-house neonatology and anesthesiology coverage
Spokane is a picturesque, family-oriented city that has been nationally recognized for its high standard of educational programs. It is located in eastern Washington and is five hours from Seattle and two hours south of the Canadian border. Washington State has no income tax and Forbes Magazine has listed Spokane as one of America's most affordable places to live. Residents and visitors enjoy cultural and outdoor recreational activities for all seasons. The central riverfront downtown is active and vibrant with world-class dining, retail, and housing. Parks, unique festivals (Lilac Festival), sporting events (Bloomsday Run, Hoopfest basketball tournament, Ironman triathlon, professional and college sports), national conventions and concerts are abundant. Urban, suburban, and rural lifestyles are all accessible.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for OBGYN Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly