Seeking Dynamic Orthopedic Surgeon
Bighorn Medical Center is the premier orthopedic and neurosurgical practice in northwest Wyoming and based in beautiful Cody, WY. We are seeking a dynamic orthopedic surgeon to join our team. An incoming orthopedic surgeon will provide a level of general orthopedics with the ability to incorporate subspecialty skills. An Arthroplasty or Sports Medicine fellowship is a plus. The candidate will join an established independent clinic which includes a Board-Certified Neurosurgeon and will be assuming the practice of a busy orthopedic surgeon taking a position with the Steadman Clinic in Vail/Aspen.
Bighorn Medical Center covers the entire Bighorn Basin and brings in patients from all over Wyoming and Montana. This position would come with an immediate referral network and a large established patient group. The incoming surgeon would be immediately busy with little to no ramping up time.
About the position
- Established practice with production >99th percentile
- Opportunity to buy in to practice, real estate, surgery center and MRI/CT imaging center
- Generous compensation model with exceptional earning potential with ancillary income streams
- Malpractice coverage
- Sign-on bonus, relocation bonus and student loan reimbursement
- Generous retirement and PTO plan
- Pay for call, call is negotiable
- Yellowstone-45-minute drive to East gate
World class museum-Largest Firearms museum in the country
Spectacular outdoor activities
World renown hunting, fishing, horseback riding, biking, etc.
Safe and family centered community
No state income tax and low tax burden
Please contact Clinic Manager Staci Hult at 307-578-1977 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or contact Dr. Jared Lee by email at email@example.com
Apply for Seeking Dynamic Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly