Associate Medical Director
A unique opportunity as an Occupational Health physician within a Research and Development organization.
As an Associate Medical Director you will manage the Health Services operation at the Columbus area campuses (King Ave and West Jefferson), requiring medical surveillance and emergency response for diverse research activities involving chemical agents (CA), biological select agents (BSAT), toxins, and explosives. Plus provide expertise to Research projects. Managing these programs, training and services, along with compliance activities for the three DOD Personnel Reliability Programs (PRP). You will also serve as a Subject Matter Expert providing for employee health related issues throughout the company.
THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED:
- MD/DO with 4 plus years of experience in Occupational or Environmental medicine.
- Current medical license or ability to obtain licensure for the state of Ohio.
- Demonstrated aptitude for the management of medical programs and emergency response activities related to chemical and biological hazards in a research or manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with managers, safety professionals and staff within organization.
- Willingness to be on call and or work nights and weekends as needed.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- US citizen.
- Strong communications skills. Ability to lead teams and function as a team member.
- Ability to function within a rapidly changing, high-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
Apply for Associate Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly