PM&R Practice Opportunity
900 Circle 75 Pkwy SE Ste 1700
Atlanta, GA 30339-3087
OrthoAtlanta is seeking a B/E, B/C Fellowship Trained PM&R Physician
- Practice integrative pain management with Community Oriented Single Specialty Orthopedic group
- GA licensed, current DEA number
- Skilled in all types of injections, blocks, joint injections, epidural injections, spinal cord stimulators
- Full breath of interventional pain procedures with Medical Management
- Partnership Opportunities
OrthoAtlanta is a thriving, dynamic single-specialty group with supportive, collaborative, and collegial physicians and administrative team. We have 13 locations, 38 physicians and 25 PA/NPs offering a full complement of musculoskeletal services.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, growing practice that values a strong group culture and a balanced lifestyle. If you are interested in a position, please contact Bob Raymond at email@example.com.
Apply for PM&R Practice Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly