Director of Service - Gastroenterology
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals’ wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County, located in the heart of Brooklyn, accommodates more than 518,076 outpatient visits, more than 141,328 emergency room visits, and with 627 beds, more than 25,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.Responsibilities:
- Provide weekend and evening call coverage for Gastroenterology service at Kings County and SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Supervise and mentor Gastroenterology fellows and medicine residents assigned to the Gastroenterology service
- Provide Gastroenterology consultations for inpatients
- Perform and interpret capsule endoscopy procedures
- Perform screening colonoscopy
Apply for Director of Service - Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly