Maternal and Fetal Medicine Physician
Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is recruiting full time Maternal and Fetal Medicine Physicians for our team in Pittsburgh, PA.
Allegheny Health Network is academically affiliated with Temple University School of Medicine and Drexel University School of Medicine. The division has a robust delivery network and ample support staff.
Additional highlights of our program:
- Two Level III neonatal ICUs and two Level II neonatal ICUs; >7300 deliveries per year
- The region's first Infant Apnea Center created at West Penn Hospital
- The Allegheny Health Network Center for Reproductive Medicine which provides couples facing infertility an array of fertility options, including intrauterine insemination, in vitro fertilization and a comprehensive local donor egg program.
- Reproductive/Medical Genetics.
- Strong Ob/Gyn Ultrasound services and Genetic Counseling services (16 ultrasound sites, 16 ultrasound techs, and 5 genetic counselors).
- West Penn Hospital has a dedicated Perinatal Hospice Program and the Alexis Joy D Achille Center for Perinatal Mental Health.
- Joint programs with Medical Endocrinology for diabetes in pregnancy, Women s Cardiology Group and Women s Behavioral Health Program
- Board Certified or Board Qualified in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Position open to graduates with US Residency and Fellowship training
- Must have experience in research
- Interest in teaching and working with residents and medical students
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Who we are:
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH eight diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing! Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally-recognized culinary scene. It is home to major sports teams as well as key players within an ever-growing tech industry. Pittsburgh was named Zagat s Top Food Town for 2015, and is recognized as one of the most livable cities in the United States by Forbes and The Economist. Pittsburgh s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Maternal and Fetal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly