Orthopedic Surgeon - Mercy Hospital St. Louis
Mercy Clinic is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon, with an interest in some trauma call, to join a busy practice and expand our services on campus of Mercy Hospital St. Louis. Mercy Hospital St. Louis has been a healing presence in the St. Louis region for more than 150 years. This 979-bed hospital is St. Louis County’s only Level 1 Trauma Center with approximately 90,000 annual ER visits.
Mercy's Orthopedic Surgery group is a part of Mercy Clinic, a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
This position includes:
- In-office x-ray and casting room; close to Mercy Physical Therapy
- First Class OR with state-of-the-art equipment
- Strong referral base from Mercy’s primary care physicians and local Mercy urgent cares
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team that ensures you have the support to deliver exceptional individualized care to patients
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Relocation assistance and malpractice insurance
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon - Mercy Hospital St. Louis
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly