Large GI practice is seeking a dedicated physician to serve its growing patient community in beautiful Bradenton, FL. Must be proficient in Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy and EUS.
Comprised of 70+ providers and 24 locations, one of Florida’s largest single-specialty, physician-owned GI networks in the state.
• 5 physician practice with 3 mid-levels
• 1 office location
• Servicing 1 hospital
• Shared call with other physicians
• Competitive compensation
• Opportunity for ownership in surgery center, pathology lab, research institute and more
• Flexibility to balance work requirements and personal life through support staff and resources
• Varied levels of care
• Full support staff and ancillary services
• Robust benefits package, including, dental, health, among others
• CME reimbursement and professional growth opportunities
• Practice autonomy
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in field of specialty
- Active Florida State Medical License and DEA prior to start
Located in Bradenton, Florida. It is on the southern tip of Tampa Bay and adjacent to some of Florida’s most popular beaches including Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria Island. Enjoy great fishing, dining, golfing and beautiful sunsets.
Apply for Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly