WellSpan Anesthesia Department is looking for a Board-Certified Anesthesiologist to join their practice in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. This practice is a comprehensive practice serving Franklin County, and surrounding areas. WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of Central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Our strategy has been team-based and strongly focused on safety, value, innovation and integration within our health system. As a mission-driven and physician-led organization, we are committed to transforming the health of the communities we serve.
- Join a Team with Experience and Longevity within the System
- Anesthesiologist supervise and collaborate with CRNA’s
- Participate in a variety of surgical cases including orthopedic, cardiology and more
- Call Schedule is Reasonable that Allows for Good Lifestyle Balance
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health’s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
A Trusted Partner. Reimagining Healthcare. Inspiring Health.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly