Director- Structural and Congenital Heart Program
Director - Structural and Congenital Heart Program
Heart and Vascular Hospital
Hackensack University Medical Center
Hackensack, New Jersey
Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking a Director of the Structural and Congenital Heart Program at the Heart and Vascular Hospital (HVH), Hackensack University Medical Center. The Director will be responsible for the strategic direction, operation and administration of the Structural and Congenital Heart Program under the direction of the Chairman of the Heart and Vascular Hospital
Position Function Highlights
- Provide leadership and programmatic structure for new technologies and clinical trials.
- Provide education and training of HVH cardiologists regarding adoption of new and emerging procedures
- Lead special projects relating to growth, development, integration and improvement of Structural and Congenital Heart Program
- Provide executive leadership in collaboration with the Chairman for the development of “Center for Excellence” programs
- Provide leadership and education for advanced fellowships in Structural and Congenital Heart Program.
- Participate in quality improvement and utilization review programs.
- Diagnosing, treating, and providing medical services to patients.
Knowledge, Education, and Skills Highlights
- M.D./D.O. degree from a recognized Medical or Osteopathic School.
- Board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- 5- 7 years of experience managing a Structural Heart program in a large Academic Medical Center.
- Experience in the care of patients for at least ten (10) years and demonstrate continued learning in their specialty.
- Administrative experience for more than 5 years.
- Ability to deal effectively with professional peers and department members
- Eligible for faculty appointment to the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Associate or full Professor rank.
In addition to our collegial work environment, we offer a highly competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits.
For immediate consideration, please submit your Cover Letter, CV and Leadership Statement to Nancy Massa, physician recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org or (732) 890.9339.
Hackensack University Medical Center, a 775-bed nonprofit teaching and research hospital located in Bergen County, NJ, and is the largest provider of inpatient and outpatient services in New Jersey. HUMC is listed as the number two hospital in New Jersey in U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospital rankings. HUMC was the first hospital in New Jersey and second in the nation to become a Magnet® recognized hospital for nursing excellence.
Hackensack Meridian Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions or any other characteristic protected by law.