Mission Health is seeking full-time, certified registered nurse anesthetists to join our growing team in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Graduate of nurse anesthetist program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Education and possesses a graduate degree
- RN anesthetist, CPR, ACLS certification
- PALS certification a plus
- NC or multi-state nursing license a plus
- Robust commencement bonus for new team members
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits package
About Mission Hospital:
- Regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care in western North Carolina and the
- 815 beds with the region's only dedicated Level II trauma center
- Includes Mission Children's Hospital - the region's only children's hospital
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area's 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.
Apply for Anesthesiology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly