Hope Women's Cancer Center, a partner of Mission Health, is seeking a fellowship trained breast surgeon to join our breast program in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Board certified or board eligible in breast surgery
- At least two years of experience preferred
- Interest in participating in administrative and teaching opportunities
- This position does not offer visa support
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Experienced advanced practitioners take first call
About Hope Women's Cancer Center and Mission Hospital:
- Hope Women's Cancer Center, in Asheville, NC, has specialized in gynecologic and
breast cancer treatment for women since 1992.
- Mission Hospital is licensed for 815 beds and houses the region's only dedicated Level II
trauma center and includes Mission Children's Hospital - the region's only children's hospital.
- Mission Hospital serves as the regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care in western North Carolina and the adjoining region.
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area's 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.
Apply for Surgery Breast
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly