Primary Care Physician - AHN Erie and Saint Vincent Hospital
Primary Care - Physician Opportunity
Allegheny Health Network s Primary Care Institute is hiring Physicians to join our network!
- Erie Pennsylvania area:
- Urgent Care
- Wound Care Physician
- Outpatient Internal Medicine
- Outpatient Family Medicine
- Saint Vincent's Hospital Family Medicine Faculty residency program position with OB
- Must be board eligible/certified
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment
- DEA and CPR Certification required prior to employment
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA with 14 diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing!
Erie is a vibrant and exciting city that is located on the southern shore Greate Lake Erie. Access the 7 miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails at Presque Isle, enjoy a weekend exploring the local wineries, breweries and eateries or visit on of the many local museums Erie has something for everyone! Low cost of living, close proximity to major cities and accessibility to great public and private schools make Erie, PA a great location for individuals and families alike.
Apply for Primary Care Physician - AHN Erie and Saint Vincent Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly