Family Medicine Physician - Saint Vincent Hospital
Allegheny Health Network s Primary Care Institute is hiring Family Medicine Physicians to join our network! Current positions are in the outpatient office setting.
- Must be board eligible/certified
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment
- DEA and CPR Certification required prior to employment
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Erie is a vibrant and exciting city that is located on the southern shore Greate Lake Erie. Access the 7 miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails at Presque Isle, enjoy a weekend exploring the local wineries, breweries and eateries or visit on of the many local museums Erie has something for everyone! Low cost of living, close proximity to major cities and accessibility to great public and private schools make Erie, PA a great location for individuals and families alike.
Apply for Family Medicine Physician - Saint Vincent Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly