Hospitalist at Jefferson Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA Suburbs
Allegheny Health Network (AHN), an Integrated Delivery Network focused on preserving health care choice and providing affordable, high-quality care to the people in our communities, is seeking Hospitalists to serve Jefferson Regional Hospital.
- Provides admissions, consultations and house coverage
- ICU Coverage Required
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME allowances
- Work Life Balance - Maintaining an appropriate work-life balance is essential when providing health care and serving patients. We offer a generous PTO plan to help you achieve your work-life balance!
- Additional benefits include, but limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
- Must be board eligible/certified in Internal Medicine
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment start
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh, named one of 2019 s Most Livable City in the continental United States by The Global Livability Index, is a vibrant and exciting city offering a diversity of culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, a nationally praised culinary scene and home to major sports teams. Pittsburgh s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, proximity to state and local recreational parks and affordable cost of living make it an exciting option for both individuals and families.
Apply for Hospitalist at Jefferson Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA Suburbs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly