Physician - Occupational Medicine - Northwest OH
ProMedica is currently seeking a BC/BE Physician trained in Family, Internal or Occupational Medicine to join our established occupational/employee health clinic located in Toledo, Ohio.
We are a multi-hospital health system operating a network of dedicated occupational health clinics in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan, with support of an extensive specialist network. The position is for a full-time BE/BC occupational medicine to provider clinical support to the clinics and on-site industry base clinic within the Occupational Health Program.
- Comprehensive, established, multi-site occupational medicine program
- Dedicated to occupational health
- M-F days with no call required
- All sites are less than 40 minutes from or in Toledo, with access to beautiful Lake Erie
- Life & AD&D
- Care/management of musculoskeletal injuries, lacerations, exposures, etc.
- Physical exams including pre-employment, DOT, return-to-work, fit-for-duty, police/fire, executive
- OSHA surveillance/exams
- MRO duties
- Professional and timely communication with clients
- Willing to visit/tour client worksites
- Assist with development/revision of policies and procedures, quality and customer satisfaction initiatives
Do not miss this opportunity to join us:
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive compensation with Quality Performance Financial incentives
- Paid time off / CME Allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $10K
- Onboarding concierge service
- Physician Marketing Services
- Community awareness and education
- Provide easy access to earn patient referrals
- Build relationships
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit health and well-being organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states.The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 49,000 employees, 12 hospitals, 2,500+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 1,000+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.
Toledo, Ohio offers the attributes of a large cosmopolitan city, while maintaining a small town atmosphere and charm. Toledo is known as the Glass City because of its long history of innovation in all aspects of the glass industry, and the Jeep vehicle has been manufactured in Toledo since 1941. The region boasts a flair for entertainment that’s rare in this part of the country. You will find an extensive metro-park system, a nationally recognized zoo, a world-renowned museum of art, a variety of community festivals and excellent institutions of higher education including The University of Toledo, University of Michigan and Bowling Green State University. In addition, Toledo is within driving distance to Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland and Columbus. Toledo offers a balance of a comfortable community, popular recreation and challenging practice opportunities. For more information, visit www.toledoregion.com
- National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME) certification preferred in order to perform commercial motor vehicle driver's examinations
- Medical Review Office (MRO) certification required in order to review/certify drug test results
- Civil Surgeon certificate preferred
- Travel Medicine certification preferred
- DOT certification required
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer / patient satisfaction
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Apply for Physician - Occupational Medicine - Northwest OH
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly