Total Joint Orthopaedic Opening in Coastal Washington
Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon
Outdoor and wildlife enthusiasts will love this area! Easy access to outdoor activities including biking, fishing, boating, canoeing, and hiking through the breathtaking Olympic National Forest.
For metropolitan amenities, Tacoma/Seattle is less than an hour drive. The Coastal Washington area is one of the best places to live within Washington!
- BE/BC with ABOS
- Fellowship training required
- Minimum of 3 years experience preferred
- Joining an established group of 7 orthopedic surgeons
- This opening is the result of a retiring surgeon
- Preferred start date in 2020
- No state sales tax!
To learn more, please contact Arleen at ARichardson@RM-Med.com
Your CV will remain confidential until you authorize its release.
Apply for Total Joint Orthopaedic Opening in Coastal Washington
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly