Advanced Gastroenterology Physician
Advanced GI Physician Albuquerque, New Mexico
Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico, is seeking a Fellowship trained in Advanced/Interventional Gastroenterology trained physician to join our growing team of exceptional clinicians and staff in Albuquerque, NM.
What We re Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A Collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
What We re Seeking:
- Must be BC/BE in Gastroenterology
- Advanced Endoscopy fellowship training
- Case logs to demonstrate proficiency for privileging purposes required
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
- One healthcare system based in the Albuquerque metro area including two clinics, two labs, and two hospital locations
- Perform at minimum ERCP, EUS, stent placement.
- Work with a team of general gastroenterologists and Advanced Practice Clinicians to manage inpatients
- Collaborate with general GI, Oncology, General Surgery, Interventional Radiology, and colorectal Surgery as referral sources for patient consultation
- Share call and hospital coverage amongst the GI practice which is the sole providing practice in Gastroenterology
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members, and the communities we serve. We are a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan, and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, we are the state s largest private employer with nearly 14,000 employees including more than 1,600 providers and nearly 4,700 nurses.
Our health plan serves more than 580,000 members statewide and offers Medicare Advantage, Medicaid (Centennial Care), and Commercial health plans.
What the Area Offers:
Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico s largest metropolitan center with a metro area population of over 900,000. It offers generous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters all amid the backdrop of the beautiful Sandia Mountain range. With more than 300 days of sunshine annually, Albuquerque is considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities such as the annual Duke City Marathon, the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, hundreds of hiking and biking trails as well as skiing in nearby Taos. Albuquerque is less than an hour away from Santa Fe, the third-largest art market in the U.S.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.
Apply for Advanced Gastroenterology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly