Our highly skilled group of breast specialists provides personalized breast care in a well-coordinated multidisciplinary approach. Our team includes expertise in medical oncology, radiation oncology, genetic counseling, breast imaging, pathology, plastic surgery and breast surgery. We use up-to-date surgical techniques and are one of the few medical centers providing Intra-Operative Radiation Therapy to our patients. Our providers have access to a breast surgery database and database coordinator for research pursuits.
We have a new opportunity for a fellowship trained breast surgeon to join our team in Kitsap County. This surgeon will join an existing general surgery practice with 2 other surgeons and 1 Advanced Practice Provider. We open a brand new hospital in Silverdale soon and you will practice on this campus. State of the art cancer center and specialists to coordinate patient care.
• A weekly multidisciplinary Breast Cancer Conference/Tumor Board
• Weekly multidisciplinary Breast Cancer Clinic for newly diagnosed patients.
• Dedicated breast health nurse practitioners focused on nonsurgical breast patients in Breast Clinic.
• Breast radiologists who perform mammography, ultrasound, and MRI exams and core biopsies with each of the modalities.
• Access to partial, whole and intra-operative breast radiation.
• Clinical Research Opportunities Exist
• Medical Degree
• Board Certified - American Board of Surgery
• Fellowship training in Surgical Oncology or Breast Surgery
• Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of Washington
• Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority needed for specific practice
CHI Franciscan is committed to being the Puget Sound's first choice for healing body, mind and spirit. We are looking for physicians and professional providers who embody a passion for excellence to help us achieve our goal.
CHI Franciscan is based in the Pacific Northwest at the heart of the stunningly beautiful Puget Sound region of Washington. Our main support offices are located in Tacoma, with clinics and hospitals in King, Kitsap and Pierce counties. Here we enjoy mild weather and stunning views of Mount Rainier and the Olympic Mountains. The Puget Sound communities offer award-winning arts, cultural, and sporting events with national recognition. A region of economic and cultural diversity, The Puget Sound is a great place to work, play and raise a family.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
Apply for Breast Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly